Get me to the good stuff!
Hometown: El Paso, TX
Home: New York, NY
Current Location: Ramblin'
Years of Professional Experience: over 15 (...woof.)
- Cool things I've been a part of:
- Co-founding Steadfast Brand at the age of 23
- Hosting Tried & True Tattoo Expo in Orlando, FL as part of a 4-person team
- Appeared on a mall TV near you in a Journeys feature
- Key organizer for the Leesburg Bikefest Tattoo Expo
- Redesigned and restructured InkedShop.com
Professional goals I've completed: Created a billboard campaign, released a magazine, became a buyer, and designed a multi-million dollar t-shirt idea.
Professional goals still in the works: Release a children's book, find a way to clean up roads on a long-term basis in low-income NYC neighborhoods, and more...
- Skills (proficient in):
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver
- E-commerce Platforms
- Business Development
- Social Media Marketing
- Traditional Marketing
- Print Layout/Execution
- Graphic Design
- Being a Good Person
Personal Motto: "Work hard & be nice to people."